Wednesday 19 September 2012

Faerie Glamour Eyes


Hi everyone,i hope you are having a fabulous week! For todays EOTD i have used some Fyrinnae eyeshadows,i LOVE this little indie company! Their beautiful colours never fail to impress me,they are amazing! The main colour i have used here is "Faerie Glamour" which is a stunning sparkly blue-ish/violet colour.I hope you like this look,and please tell me you're thoughts is there any particular look that you would like to see?

Products used:Urban Decay eye pencil in "Rockstar",Fyrinnae eyeshadows in "Freya","Faerie Glamour","Dinosaur Plushie","Futuristic Glamrock" and "Meerkat"

-First i started by applying eye primer over my eye lids,then using the "Rockstar" eye pencil (a dark purple) i traced around the crease of my eye,winging the edge out a bit and also along the bottom lashline.






-Next i used "Freya" on a wet pencil brush and applied that over the top of the "Rockstar" pencil.







-After that i used "Faerie Glamour" on a small,wet eyeshadow brush,applying the colour around the inner and outer corners.







-I then used a wet eye shadow brush with "Dinosaur Plushie" on it and  patted that down in the center of my eye lid.







-Then on a small eyeshadow brush i patted down "Futuristic Glamrock" either side of "Dinosaur Plushie".I also used "Meerkat" on a blending brush and blended around the edges.
To finish off i lined my lashline with liquid liner,applied mascara and false lashes!




Thankyou so much for stopping by it means the world to me! Dont forget to subscribe and leave you're comments below :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!! I've been wanting to try these shadows, and I'm loving this Faerie Glamour color!! SO beautiful. The look is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much! Seriously these eyeshadows are AMAZING definitely worth a look at :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my little Beauty space,make sure you leave a link to you're blog so i can visit!