Monday 30 July 2012

Lorem Ipsum Eyes


Hi guys,i hope you have all had a great start to you're week!Today i have done a look using Fyrinnae eye shadows,i love these lil babies! Every time i use them i get so many complements,the colours are amazing,and hold up so well throughout the day.
I hope you like this look and thanks for stopping by!

Products used: Fyrinnae eyeshadows in "Lorem Ipsum","Hypercool","Are You My Mummy?" and "Winter Again",Urban Decay eye pencil in "Binge".

-To start with i applied eye primer over my eye lids,then using the "Binge" pencil i lined along my crease to give the extra definition and made a small wing on the outer corner.I also lined along my water line
-Next i used the colour "Lorem Ipsum" on a pencil brush and went over the top of where i used the pencil,dont worry if its not perfect you can blend towards the end






-After that on a flat eye shadow brush i used "Are you my mummy?" and applied that along the middle area of my eye lid (top and bottom),I also over lapped it on the edges of the blue.






-Next i used the colour "Hypercool" (one of my favorites!) on a small eye shadow brush and i patted that down between the green and the darker blue.






-I then did the same thing on the inner corner,i used on a small eye shadow brush "Lorem Ipsum" on the very inner corner then next to that blending into the green i used "Hypercool"






-On a blending brush i used "Winter Again" and blended around all of the edges.This just gives a soft,fading out look.






-Lastly i lined my lower lashline with black eye liner,my top lashline with liquid liner.I also applied my mascara and false lashes!












I hope you like the finished result,thanks for stopping by my little makeup space :)
Tiarni
XOXO



4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty... love the sparkle!

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! You can never have enough sparkle ;)

      Delete
  2. WOW this is sooo gorgeous! I love the looks you do! I've seen a lot of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows online and they look so gorgeous. I'd love to try them! They look amazing. Love the sparkles in this look!

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's so kind of u :) yea u should check them out I am so happy with them and for $2 each why not! Thanks for ur lovely comment :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by my little Beauty space,make sure you leave a link to you're blog so i can visit!