Monday 25 June 2012

Smokey Rose Eyes


Hi guys, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! For todays EOTD (eyes of the day) i have done a smokey-ish rose kind of look which i LOVE! If you want to tone it down a bit you could just use more of the rose colour but most of the time i like to have a little bit of dark on my eyes.I hope that you like this and give it a try and please leave a comment i love to hear from you!

Products used top to bottom: Napoleon Perdis China doll eyeliner in "Earth",BFTE eyeshadow in "Wizards Wand",BFTE eyeshadow in "Cocoa",Napoleon Perdis loose dust in #20,BFTE eyeshadow in "Beautiful",NYX jumbo pencil in "Milk"

-First i started by applying eye primer over my entire lid,then over that round my whole eye i applied the "Milk" (just with my finger)

-Next over my whole top eye lid except the very inner corner and the very outer corner i used the #20.

-Then i used on a small eye shadow brush the colour "Beautiful" and applied that around the inner corner of my eye

-After that i used "Cocoa" on a pencil brush and dabbed that around my outer corner slightly making a wing,i then used a blending brush around this colour to soften the edges.

-I then used the "Wizards Wand" on a small eye shadow brush and patted that along my whole lower lash line

-Next i used the "Earth" gel liner along my lower water line using a flat eye liner brush.

-To finish off i used liquid liner (L'Oreal carbon black lineur intense),and mascara (Napoleon "Mesmer-eyes") If you want to add a bit more drama to the look you could add false lashes!


 

Thanyou so much for stopping by and please subscribe :)
Tiarni
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little Beauty space,make sure you leave a link to you're blog so i can visit!