Monday 11 June 2012

Mauve & Pink Eyes

I didnt intend on doing a post on this today but i changed my mind because this is such a great example of a very easy look but also great for those people who are a bit hesitant to wear colour on their eyes. This look isnt too crazy or in you're face i think it looks very pretty and romantic,nice date makeup :)
Products used: "Eggplant" by Girlee Cosmetics,#7 loose dust by Napoleon Perdis (this looks very pink in the jar but its more of a pink-ish rose gold),"Beautiful" by BFTE

-First i started by applying primer over my eye lid,then using an eye shadow brush i patted the #7 over almost the entire lid not putting it on the very outer and inner corners.

-Then i used the "Eggplant" colour on a pencil brush and applied the colour to the outer corner of the eye and i also used this colour on the same brush and taced it along the edge of the top of my eye crease.
I then outlined my lower lashline with this same colour.

-I then used a blending brush to blend along the edges of the "Eggplant" to make sure there are no harsh lines.

-After that i used the colour "Beautiful" around the inner corner of my eye.

-Lastly i finished off by applying liquid liner,mascara and false lashes




Thankyou everyone so much for sopping by,i do appreciate it so much! 
Tiarni 
XOXO



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa,maybe you could try it out :) thanks for commenting xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by my little Beauty space,make sure you leave a link to you're blog so i can visit!