Friday 29 June 2012

Gold & Green Eyes


Hi everyone,its finally the weekend,YAY!I hope you all have exciting plans,we are just doing family type things. Today i decided to do a "Green & Gold" look because i was going to do purple and gold when i realized i do purple in every other look lol so i decided to lay off the purple today! I hope you like this and give it a go,and thankyou guys for stopping by!

Products used: BFTE eyeshadow in "Bing","1939","Ying Yang",Napoleon Perdis loose dust in #15,Urban Decay deluxe eyeshadow in "Underground"

-First,as always i applied eye primer over my eye lids then using the "Bing" eyeshadow on a pencil brush i applied the colour to the inner and outer corners of my eyes and  also connected that colour so it joined up along the crease.

-Next i patted down a bit of the "1939" on the ends of the last green colour closest towards the middle of my eye.

-After that on a large eye shadow brush i patted down in the middle of my eye lid (top and bottom) the colour #15.

-Then i used the "Ying Yang" colour on a small eye shadow brush and blended that into either side where the  "1939" meets the gold.

-Next i used "Underground" on a blending brush and i blended that around the edges of colour to take away any harsh lines.

-Lastly i lined my lashline with liquid liner,then used my mascara and applied my false lashes.






If you have any thoughts on this,or requests for future posts please comment below and subscribe!
Tiarni
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little Beauty space,make sure you leave a link to you're blog so i can visit!