Monday 4 June 2012

Copper & Olive Eyes

Ok so i have been playing with my BFTE eye shadows....again. This is probably my fave look using them i LOVE green :) This is so easy to do and is so pretty to wear day to day and its a bit more exciting than brown/nude tones-you can leave out the yellow greenish colour if you like but this is my favorite part! I hope you guys try this out and give it a go! 

Products used: Urban Decay eye pencil in "Bourbon",Nyx jumbo pencil in "Cottage Cheese" (quite possibly the ugliest name for an eye pencil but this colour is amazing) BFTE eye shadows in "Big Island","Treason","Avoid The Mistletoe","Ying Yang"

-First i started by applying eye primer over my lid,then over the top of that i used "Cottage Cheese" (a shimmery off white) and i blended that out above my crease with my finger i used the white-ish colour to make the green show up more

-Then around my crease on a blending brush i used "Big Island" and blended the colour out,i always do this even with a light colour it gives your eyes alot more definition and makes the eye area appear larger.
I also used that same colour on a pencil brush in the outer corner to deepen the colour a bit.

-After that i used "Avoid the mistletoe" around the centre of the lid taking the colour in and stopping just before the inner corner,i did this on the top and bottom.

-Then i used the "Treason" colour between the "Avoid the mistletoe" and "Big island" this will help to blend the colours together and add a different tone of green,you can skip this step if you like.

-I then used the "Ying Yang" around my tear duct and on the lower lash line taking it a third of the way in.

-To finish off i used the "Bourbon" eye liner on my lower lash line to give a pop of copper,then i lined my top lash line with liquid liner and mascara you can also add false lashes if you like!




Thankyou for stopping by and feel free to send me any requests of looks or reviews you might like me to do :)  XOXO

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my little Beauty space,make sure you leave a link to you're blog so i can visit!